So cute! I remember thinking at this point that there was no way my stomach could stretch anymore---but it did! It is an amazing thing! You look so adorable! We're very excited that there is only 1 more month to go! Keep up the good growing Baby Girl White! :)
I agree with Cheri! ha ha. You really do look great. You are my motivation and inspiration for my next pregnancy. My face had doubled in size and my arms and ankles had tripled in size by 35 weeks. I'm looking forward to meeting the baby girl so soon! Exciting!!!
You really do look great! I am ready for another picture. I'm sure you are ready for Baby White to make her long awaited appearance. We are going to try to come see you guys the next time we are in Georgetown.......hopefully there will be a little girl to meet!
7 comments:
I would feel better if your bum was bigger and your arms were chunky :) You look perfect.
So cute! I remember thinking at this point that there was no way my stomach could stretch anymore---but it did! It is an amazing thing! You look so adorable! We're very excited that there is only 1 more month to go! Keep up the good growing Baby Girl White! :)
You are all out front--Looks like B.G. is putting on all the weight!
I agree with Cheri! ha ha. You really do look great. You are my motivation and inspiration for my next pregnancy. My face had doubled in size and my arms and ankles had tripled in size by 35 weeks. I'm looking forward to meeting the baby girl so soon! Exciting!!!
You look great as always Melanie! Can't wait to meet the lil sweetie pie!
I can't believe that she is almost here!
You really do look great! I am ready for another picture. I'm sure you are ready for Baby White to make her long awaited appearance. We are going to try to come see you guys the next time we are in Georgetown.......hopefully there will be a little girl to meet!
Post a Comment